|CHINA WIN TONE MACHINERY|
High pressure hydraulic membrane filter press consists of membrane plate and filter chamber made of ordered filter plates. The slurry materials are sent to filter chamber by the pressure of feeding pump and then go into filtrating media (filter cloth) to separate solid and liquid in slurry material. When solid in slurry material becomes cake shape, air is sent to membrane to fully squeeze the solid to reduce moisture content. If users have high requirement about filtration of sticky material and moisture content ratio, this machine has its own special characteristics to meet the need.
Membrane filter press for oil fractionation designed by us has the follow advantages:
1. Short working cycle and high efficiency: high pressure squeezing, can greatly reduce the water content in cake in a short time,
2. Low operation cost: wholly Automatic program-controlled. This membrane filter press can be working unattended, and saving the operation cost.
3. Simple operation: Adopt upper washing device, with few actions and synchronous with auto plate shifting machine. The washing cycles can be set according to requirements (can be regulated on site)
4. Low power consumption: the diaphragm squeezing function, in a very short time to complete this process, save the power consumption.
5. Widely application: corrosion resistance is strong; basic applies to all solid-liquid separation projects
6. High pressure squeezing: the TPE elastomer makes the filter plate with good quality and can achieve maximum pressure filter 25 MPA, so that the moisture content is reduced greatly, save drying cost and improve the yield.
7 Automatic drip trays: drip tray also can be added according to customer’s needs and auto open & close can be controlled by PLC system.
Wintone Machinery is a leading enterprise specialized in the technology design & research and engineering construction of oil preparation, oil fractionation & refining. We have won a high reputation and accumulated solid strength. We have undertaken more than 100 construction projects around the world.